Get the most out of Google Analytics - Training Workshop Part 2
Tekkie Specialist, Charles Perera, leads an in depth workshop to help you get the most out of your Google Analytics account and data analysis. This is the second of two hand-on sessions aimed at people who are already tracking their website data and want to learn more about interpreting their data and customizing their account.
During this comprehensive and hands-on workshop we will:
- Provide a brief overview of what the various analytic information means
- Help you to set up a custom dashboard to display the most important data related to your own business
- Show you how to set up advanced segments to analyse which online campaigns (social media marketing to Google Ad campaigns etc.) are most successful in bringing traffic to your site
- Analyse where and how the users are coming in to your website
- Identify the best and worst perfoming content onb the site
- Identify the keywords visitors to the site are using within your website
- help you to understand how to analyse vistor flow
- Show you how to measure shopping cart abandonment rate to identify the actual users who purchase an item after adding it to the cart
- Set up filters to filter out spasm from your analytics reports
- Have a one-to-one session with you on setting up a custom dashboard with advanced segments relevant to your own website.
As this is a hands-on session, spaces are limited to 5 people. During the session there will be time dedicated to analyse your own website traffic and optimise the configuration of your account.
In advance of the session please send through a summary of your business and ideally, login details for your Google Analytics account. This will enable us to prepare for case studies and be better placed to help with your individual requirements and goals.
Prerequisites and what to bring:
- Google Analyitics account with at least 4 weeks of data
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- A computer
This session is aimed at people who have not yet got a Google Analytics account and for those who may have an account but have not yet done anything with it.